Ash

Création de bijoux insolites

mercredi 15 janvier 2014

Since all my translation clients are in hibernation....

I have time to work on my jewelry hobby-passion-wish-it-was-my-real-job thingy.
I've spent a lot of time over the holidays organizing my stuff and everything, but there's still much to do, as you can see from this picture (which took a while to take, because I couldn't find my camera's battery since I last charged it, and then I couldn't find my SD card, which was, interestingly enough, in the card reader):

ma-ma-ma-madness


So that said, I have been working, listing creations, making terrible sketches in my sketchbook (I can't draw, but I still sketch my ideas whenever they come to be able to keep track).

Here are a few things I listed recently:

Fluorite nuggets, gold leaf, oxidized brass

Titanium quartz spikes, Tibetan amber, raku
Ceramic drops by Petra, vintage faux pearls


All available on Etsy.  Comments welcome!!!!




Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire