Ash

Création de bijoux insolites

mardi 18 mars 2014

A quickie....

Not that kind of quickie!  Sheeshhhh!


Just wanted to share a little something that I managed to finish while working on my translations.  I've been swamped lately, and it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon... so to feed my cravings I've been creating on the side. Literally, on the side of my desk.  I have a big enough desk, but seeing that:

1) I'm a slob
2) I'm messy
3) It gets worse when I'm in "creation mode"

well... you can imagine the result.  Every morning I've had to make a little room for my mug, my planner, etc etc.  So I take a few things back to the workbench, next door, and come back with a few more.  It's a funny game, really.  Musical chairs kind of thing.  You end up with a pretty funky assortment of tools, pens, calculator, drill, oxydizer, etc etc.  I try not to pour the latter in my coffee cup.

Enough talk.
Piccies!



Look at that BIG FAT THING!!!! 16 bracelets in total. Six-teen.  And yes, it's absolutely possible to wear them all at once.   Anyone interested, it's listed on Etsy here at a very reasonable price, methinks.

I also received my order from JudithBillig, and immediately had to make easy-peasy earrings.

A quick peak:

Needs more light, I know.


And, last but not least, I totally forgot to announce this month's giveaway winner:  miss PETRA herself!


Til Friday/Saturday depending on the workload....   tada!

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire